Lawyers & Labyrinths
Background: Orcs are generally accepted. The proximity of the Chaganara to the City of Somence does engender some suspicion. As Orcs were the race to reinitiate contact with the Dwarves of Ryskov, they get along well. Given that the Archduke of Petras is an Orc, they are treated well there.
As a Character: This HAS been changed from the SRD:
Orcs possess the following racial traits.
- +2 Strength, -2 Dexterity, + Constitution, -2 Charisma.
- An orc’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Plains Tribes: Orcs are generally prone to seasickness and dislike the smell of the sea.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Orc. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Barbarian or Ranger
- +2 Bonus to Intimidate
- Orcs are proficient with any weapon with the word “Orc” in the weapon name.