Lawyers & Labyrinths
1. Roleplay off a real world inspiration/reference, and it’s worth separate XP from roleplay XP.
2. I’m really lazy and relativist about alignment, so, for example, you probably killed a fair amount of True Neutral people last session.
3. Monks get Fighter BAB
4. There’s plenty of region/class/race limited knowledge, so keep that in mind.
5. Magic items are not just going to be a pile of awesome stats – there’s going to be an opportunity cost, or roleplay work, or upside/downside to fully unlock. But in the same vein, they might grow more if you keep up the RP…
6. Fair warning – when you optimize, I notice. Cheesemonsters, beware.